This has been a strange year.
- I left my job and went to America for 3 months, where I survived on goodwill.
- I watched my visa get further and further away.
- I experienced an emotional roller coaster of goodbyes and hellos.
- I made money from freelancing.
- I wrote several flash fictions and two first drafts of novels.
- I read 64 books.
- I lay for hours in the sun.
- I made new friends.
- I lost old friends.
- I celebrated my sixth wedding anniversary, but spent only 3 months in 2014 with my husband.
- I waited for my life to start, and meanwhile my life kept happening all around me.
Tomorrow I will write about my hopes for 2015.